after AIIMS proceeded to Northern Ireland U.K. where training was received under Dr. MARY MCGEOWN at the prestigious Belfast City and Royal Victoria Hospital Queens University of Belfast U.K.
Here received World Class Training in treating all types of kidney diseases, hemodialysis, CAPD and Live and Cadaver Kidney Transplantation.
M.B.B.S. : Medical College, Kanpur, U.P. passed all 10 Subject in first attempt.
M.D. (Medicine) : July1975, Medical College, Kanpur, U.P. passed in first attempt.
G.M.C. London : Fully Registered with General Medical Council London, as a Medical Practitioner for the United Kingdom, October 1976.
DISTINCTIONS/ MEDALS/ CERTIFICATES OF HONOUR:
(i) Gold Medal and Certificate of Honour for Distinction in Physiology.
(ii) Gold medal and Certificate of Honour for obtaining Highest marks in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
(iii) Gold Medal for Best Speaker in the Annual Seminar Competition –1966-67
(iv) Certificate of Honour in ophthalmology.
EXPERIENCE IN INDIA / ABROAD
a) Senior Registrar Nephrology/Medicine, AIIMS, New Delhi, 1975-76.
b) Senior Registrar Nephrology/Medicine, Belfast City & Royal, Victoria Hospitals, Queen’s University Belfast, (U.K), 1977- 81.
c) Senior Consultant Nephrology, Moolchand Hospital, New Delhi, 1982-97
d) Senior Consultant Nephrology, Apollo Hospital, New Delhi, 1997-till present
Memberships of Societies :
Life Member of Indian Society of Nephrology.
Life and Executive Committee Member of Delhi Nephrology Society.
Working at Apollo Hospital, New Delhi w.e.f. 1997 i.e for past 14 yrs as Senior Consultant Nephrology and Coordinator Deptt. of Nephrology i.e. H.O.D. (Head of Department).
- President Delhi Nephrology Society 2005-2006.
- Presented various papers at National and International level.
- Chairperson and Judge at conferences at AIIMS, New Delhi,
- PGI Chandigarh, SGPGI, Lucknow, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi.
- R & R Army Hospital, Delhi Cantt. Delegate at prestigious International conferences.
- EDTA European Dialysis and Transplant association and World Congress of Nephrology.
· GLASGOW, U.K.
· NICE, FRANCE
· BERLIN, GERMANY
· COPENHAGEN, DENMARK
· ZURICH, SWITZERLAND
· ISTANBUL, TURKEY
· STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN
· MILAN, ITALY
· MUNICH, GERMANY
- ASN : American Society of Nephrology
· ST LOUIS, MISSOURI
· SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA